Monday, March 13, 2017

                                           16 MM Experience


I really enjoyed working with the film. It was a unique experience that I don't think I really would have been able to get anywhere else. However, it was a lot of frames to work on. I found myself struggling to sit down and work on it for long periods of time outside of the class.
I did have my idea of what I wanted to do for my part clear, though. I did my animation with the flowers, but I also worked on the fire section. I used tape and photos of fire for that. Though the tape stuck, I still feel as if I used the wrong kind of tape as it fell off after the film was projected.
As for how I worked with my partner, I felt like we worked well together! We both made time to meet outside of class and plan as well as work on the film. It was a good experience over all and my favorite part was seeing it projected.
There's a certain satisfaction that comes with seeing a work be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment