Monday, March 27, 2017

                         360 Shoot Experience

I think the 360 experience was a little bit of trial and error.

My group went first. We practiced a few times with our idea, but then ended up making two takes. Although we had done two takes, it still wasn't as polished as the second idea was. Some things work well for the 360 shoot and some things don't.

Our idea, which was about a split world where a killer and a romcom boy fall in love, wasn't as polished because it was hard to account for how it would all come together around the camera.

I liked the second project better in my opinion because the video idea worked better with the 360 shoot - the cues were also easier to work with.

Trial and error helps a lot.

I feel like if I worked with 360 shoot now, I'd have a better idea of what films/plots could work with it. I also feel like it would simply take less time to set up since I've experienced it a couple of times.

It was fun all in all and I am fascinated by 360 googles. I'm still floored after watching it the first time in class because it is phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment